IT Project Managers, CIOs: Is iCST the Right Choice for Your Staffing Needs?
Do you need skilled IT professionals to implement important information technology projects – without adding full-time employees? If so, you’ve come to the right place. iCST’s huge database of experts – and the databases of our 20 partners – makes it easy and quick for us to fill all your contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire IT openings. Calling iCST saves you more than time and money. It eliminates any HR headaches, unemployment claims and the rest. We handle all the recruiting, administrative, benefits and payroll responsibilities. You get top IT talent – guaranteed – for as long as you need them. And not a minute longer.
iCST has become a leading IT solutions provider for large, medium-size organizations and government agencies for a simple reason:
Our primary goal is making sure you achieve your goals – to successfully complete your IT projects, on time and within budget.
Our obsession with customer satisfaction is why 90% of our contracts are renewed year after year. Our impressive roster of satisfied clients has turned iCST into an award-winning, internationally recognized, $4M/year IT solutions provider.
Several important ingredients make iCST unique:
• The exclusive iCST Risk-Free Guarantee means you have nothing to lose. In the unlikely situation that one of our consultants doesn’t work out during the first week, you don’t pay. Simple. Fair. We’ll also deliver a qualified replacement within 48 hours.
• A true technologist is at the helm of iCST. Wouldn't you rather discuss your IT needs with someone who really understands technology? iCST President Ashok Nalamalapu has a MS in Computer Science and is a PMI-certified Project Management Professional. He is an expert at keeping complex projects on track.
• iCST Candidate Global Tracking System, powered by JobDiva, gives us immediate global access to the IT professionals best suited for your project.
• Candidates are carefully prescreened, assessed and briefed before you ever meet them.
• Job candidates are carefully pre-screened to ensure their qualifications match your needs. Those who qualify are briefed to ensure they’re productive from day one.
iCST Recruiting Process
iCST conducts a rigorous recruiting and screening process, checking references, degrees, certifications, and verifying past employment. Technical screening is frequently handled by iCST personnel with similar background and expertise.
*Reference and employment checks: Applicants complete a detailed, formal questionnaire, including references. These can be submitted to you upon request.
*Skill set determination: Our in-house technical recruiters and software developers have diverse technical skills, so appropriate teams are formed to conduct interviews of each candidate.
*Contractor search: We use many techniques to locate and contact the best IT contractors available. These include referrals, internet postings, networking, attending user group meetings and job fairs.
*Technical skills matching: When we receive a requirement from a client, we schedule a conference call with the hiring manager to explore your exact requirements. A summary of this conversation is sent to your hiring manager to double-check that we correctly understand your requirements. Upon approval, we search our databases to identify qualified candidates. Suitable candidates then undergo a thorough in-person and/or phone interview. Our technical recruiter gauges the applicant’s technical abilities, experience on similar projects, and overall business cultural fit to meet the client’s requirements.
*Interpersonal skills screening: We also screen candidates for the quality of their interpersonal skills based on the client’s stated requirements, our knowledge of the client and our own standards for communications, etiquette and demeanor.
Our primary objective is making sure you achieve your goals – to successfully complete your IT projects, on time and within budget.
For a no-cost, no-obligation consultation, needs assessment or more information, call iCST at 207-772-6898 or email